Furniture (Item ID: 21079)
Wicker furniture is naturally weather resistant, but it is not fully weather proof so you need to take precautions to prevent weather damage. Do not leave wicker furniture in direct sunlight for long periods of time, and avoid placing it in locations where it will be subject to excessive wind or rain.
In the off-season, the pads and cushions from your wicker furniture should be stored inside your home or the garage. If space allows, move the furniture itself inside, too. When this is not possible, opt instead for covering the furniture with a tarp or other protective cover and put it in a spot outside where it is sheltered somewhat from the worst of winter weather.
Show on map
04/07/2014 10:54 am
Jalan Pju8/1, 47820 Damansara Perdana Pj Selangor
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.