EARN RM10000 TO RM20...
This fixed wireless terminal takes the advantage of the CUG (Closed User Groups) which offered from the GSM operator and provide discounts on the cellular tariffs. The system has the ability to access the cheapest available route for the outgoing call to achieve least cost call routing (LCCR).
It adopts the advanced microprocessor that controls the circuits to make it run smoothly without interferences. The capability is powerful as it also adopts higher gains antenna which provide a strong signal and is applicable to GSM900/1800MHz network.
1. Firmware specially design for echo cancellation for excellent voice quality
2. Caller ID presentation in DTMF mode. Design either block sending or overlap sending to cater for different PBX system in the market and different situation
3. Inter-digit time out adjustable
4. Build in line reversal function
5. Ability to add in local area code or prefix automatically
6. Ability to automatically select PSTN line or GSM network achieved least cost call routing (LCCR) GSM Fixed Wireless Terminal.
7. Backup battery for suddenly electricity cut off. LCD display on the fixed cellular gateway to indicate the signal strength.
8. Incoming & Outgoing caller ID mapping. Phone directory stored in the gsm gateways, when received the gsm mobile number, it will automatically map to the landline number. GSM Fixed Wireless TerminalAnd a lot more of added features which we gathers our experience from the worldwide PBX vendor and discount call company.
Technical Specifications For GSM Terminal
- Environmental Temperature: 0 ~ +50ºC
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 85%
- Air Pressure: 86Kpa ~ 106Kpa
- Environmental Noise: - Working Frequency: GSM 900/1800MHz or GSM 850/1900Mhz
- Stability of Frequency: better than 2.5PPM
- Signal Sensitivity: -103dBM
- Transmit Power: - Power Adapter: Input: AC110-240V, 50/60Hz. Output: DC12V, 1.5A
04/03/2015 11:06 am
No.B-2-7, Block B, Kuchai Exchange, Jalan Kuchai Maju 13